Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fresh Beat Band Concert (Our 1st Ever)

SING IT OUT, JUST LIKE A ROCK STAR... JUST LIKE A ROCK STAR HEY HEY HEY!

So the day f.i.n.a.l.l.y. arrived!  Our first ever concert to one of our most favorite bands ever: THE FRESH BEAT BAND!  We have been listening to the CD and watching the show for months.  Whenever AJ walked into a room where a music video would come on he would jump up and down and yell "I am going dere". 

KK was just as cute.  On TV they have music videos of the band in which kids would be pulled up on stage, get jackets like the band and get to dance on stage.  It occurred to me that perhaps I should make it clear what the concert would be like for us in section 204, so I told her one day as we watched "You know, KK, they aren't really going to pick kids out of the audience to put jackets on and dance on stage"... after a pause from her she replies in the cutest little causal voice "Yea.. I'm glad cause I didn't want to go on stage anyway".  I had to hide my laugh as I knew then that she indeed was thinking about how they might pick her.  Sweet girl! 

Luckily the concert was so awesome, no stage was needed for us.  We had fun just singing along with the songs and dancing in our seats.  The band was great, they were just like the videos and TV show and we were super impressed with the high energy and music.  The kids were hooked from the first song to the last, barely taking their eyes off the stage.  All in all, amazing first concert!  Great memories together and I would go again in a heartbeat.  GO FRESH BEAT BAND!

Inside about to take our seats with our tickets!  Yes KK is wearing a shirt that says "Super Star" - the perfect outfit if I do say so myself for such a concert.

Our friend Kiera was there too

A family shot of all of us before the concert started - we were so excited it was hard to pose for a picture

The girls (Daddy gave us cotton candy, yum)

The boys with glow bracelets, ready to go

Our cousin was there too - this was the place to be!

The concert was over before we knew it - baby "Trace" liked it too, she was bopping her little feet at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment